Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Francis’ un-papal behavior returns



Touchy-feely smooching Francis is back to his general audiences after an undesired hiatus.


(click images to enlarge)

 What is Francis doing?


After taking an unwanted vacation, where he confined himself thankfully to Casa Santa Marta for the majority of the time, Francis returned to his normal hectic schedule, kicking it off with a general audience.  During today’s appearance, Francis gave a catechesis on baptism.  The highlight of the talk was this gem:

“The life of the Church is – I will use a rather strong word – a contamination of light. The more light of Jesus we have as Christians, and the more light of Jesus there is in the life of the Church, the more she is alive. The life of the Church is a contamination of light.”



So now the Light of Jesus the Christ, Our Savior, is impure and poisoning and this contamination is what gives the Church life!  It’s no wonder the late, John Vennari wrote, “Though this might shock some readers, I must say that I would never allow Pope Francis to teach religion to my children.”  




The humble tub-o-lard of heresy is back!

5 comments:

  1. Well, Lucifer - the Lord of Light - comes to mind. I'm sure it's a coincidence.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The humble tub-o-lard of heresy is back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's creepy all the way around.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd add to Mr. Vennari's statement that I wouldn't allow him to teach my children politics, either. Or anything else, for that matter. He can't be trusted.

    ReplyDelete
  5. "I would never allow Pope Francis to teach religion to my children."
    Neither would I.

    ReplyDelete